Home » » Francesca Felucci, Cherry Jul - Submissive Banana Cram! (2012) [HD 720p+Site...

Francesca Felucci, Cherry Jul - Submissive Banana Cram! (2012) [HD 720p+Site...

All you fetish fans of mine are going to love today's set because I take on the dominatrix role over the beautiful Czech blonde babe, my devoted friend and servant, Francesca. Watch us get into some hot lesbian action as I assert my power over Francesca. I toy with her, making sure she's filled just enough but not quite satisfied. I cram a banana into her swollen and sopping pussy, still leaving neither her hunger nor her libido content. Oh how I love to fantasize about what more I can with her next time! Name: Submissive Banana Cram! Released: 2012 Site: CherryJul/DDFProd Genre: Submissive, Piercing, Pussy licking, Lesbian action, High Heels, Fetish, Domination, Blue eyes, Blonde hair, bondage, Rubber Dildo, Brown eyes, Ass licking, Pussy fucking, Strap-on Actress: Francesca Felucci, Cherry Jul Time: 00:18:38 File Format: MPEG-4 Quality: HD 720p Video: MPEG-4, 1280x720 at 29.970 fps, AVC, 4022 Kbps Audio: English 44.1 KHz, AAC, 2 ch, 128 Kbps Size: 550.68 MB Download Uploaded.net
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Venus Net | Pagak City
Copyright © 2013. Babes in bikinis - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Together Published by Venus Net
Proudly powered by Blogger